Saturday 10 March 2012

It's been ages!

Sorry, occasional blog-readers - been a bit busy.  Firstly with sone skiing (it was awesome, apart from the losing Lily bits, which were a bit scary).  M & L proved to be excellent skiers and had a brilliant time.  Both of them managed a series of red runs and on our last day they both got down a black run.  Now given that lots of people spend years getting up the courage to even look over the edge of something with black lollipops down it, I think that the girls done good (even if it was pretty benign).





Me and Arr had some fun on a few steeps and powdery bits, so you could definitely say I'm "keen on skiing" again.

Since we've got back I've eased myself back into stuff - a few runs each week, the occasional bike commute, and a desperately cold 50 miler with the club last weekend.  Tomorrow's my "putting something back" day when I'm going to lead the C group - but all the way I shall be thinking of my new bike that I've ordered from Germany that I'll be riding this summer.

Roll on April...


No comments:

Post a Comment