Thursday 10 January 2013

Weird lunchtime run

I'm working a mile and a half from home this week, so my lunchtime run consisted of running home, half a mile past home, turning round and running back past home to work.  All very steady, but another four miles and hopefully another couple of hundred calories burned.

Good news last night (apart from the increasing likelihood of snow in the Chamonix valley) is that one of Lily's friends has expressed an interest in going to the track for some training - so Lils has agreed to give it another go.

This is Good Stuff - it means I'll get to go down there and run a bit faster than i have of late.  Looking back at my blog from the Days When I Was Fit I was running steady runs at 7:30 pace.  Not busting a gut these days by any means, but I'm running a minute a mile slower than that, so it'll be good to do some faster stuff once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment