Wednesday 15 January 2014

Tsk, tsk, slippery slope and all that...

Monday was the usual - go to work, come home, ride about 20 miles have tea.  I'm riding with a different front light this week as my current favourite, my Exposure Six Pack has had to go back as it's not charging properly.  I'm favouring it as I have a Redeye back light that plugs into the back of it and weighs a lot less than my Hope District rear light.  Exposure are a bit like Hope in that they're UK based, make superbly engineered lights and back up their products with excellent after sales.  They rang yesterday to tell me they've updated something or other and the light's on its way home.

Anyway - 20 miles along the back road to Ilkley then back through Addingham and back up the gated road.  Steady away as I was feeling the weekend's efforts a bit.

Then I was away last night over in Derry with work, so travelling, a couple of beers and an unhealthy tea meant no exercise and a fairly substantial overload on the calories in/out balance sheet.  Then after a longish day today I came home to find myself a little short of mojo and so I've had another day off - the first time I've done nothing for two days for yolks - hops this isn't the start of a period of fat laziness...

So - tomorrow is a "must ride" day - to quite literally, get back in the saddle - hopefully my fave light will have come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment