Wednesday 16 January 2013

Last one before the snow

Still snowy here actually - so that's a pretty dumb title.  Ho hm.

Anyway - we're gripped by the arctic here - -5º this morning and forecast for freezing fog tomorrow.  Hopefully Jet2 can get us to Geneva as conditions in Cham look A Bit Good.  Bag's packed, including new avi airbag just in case the Pas de Chevre decides to drop on my head on Saturday.

Whilst gripped by the arctic I decided to make up for last night's failure to do anything by going out at lunch.  The novelty of running home and just over half a mile along my normal Halton East route is still there, so I quite enjoyed it.  I enjoyed less the fact there's only one shower at work - a poor do compared with the luxuries of UKAR with 6 showers and Tomes' ubiquitous nob.

4 miles, a bit quicker than last time - 8:01 pace.  Getting better...

No comments:

Post a Comment