Sunday 7 November 2010

A crap, beery week - but fun...

Monday's 5 miler turned out to be the last run til Thursday when I found myself in Brum late afternoon.

Out along the canal that I last ran on over a year ago, but with the light fading I wasn't going to be able to run back along it. I'd found a route on mapmyrun.com and that showed a return run through Edgbaston. It described it as "a lovely route" but to be honest it just felt like a suburban plod with lots of road crossings.

Still - 8 miles down to give a total of 13 for the week. That was all I managed because after that it was a couple of days of beer drinking followed by a weekend of puppy sitting to give K some time off.

Back to normal this week hopefully - with a Friday afternoon off to do another 16 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment