Wednesday 16 March 2011

Much travelled man

Newcastle for a couple of days then London, so the only running has been a spooky and dark 10 miler from Newcastle coastwards along the river. This is a nice path for a while, then cuts inland near the docks and becomes really a bit grim - basically a path through some housing estates. 10 miles done in about 1:17 without it ever feeling remotely tricky.

Got home to discover my race pack has arrived from Virgin - my running number of 32,000-odd confirms I'm off the Fast Good for Age start, so nicer toilets and a clear run at the start. Nice.

Off tomorrow to take Lils to the xc finals, so will get a few miles in the morning, and will take my clobber to York and try to get out on Friday afternoon - I'll probably not even hit 30m this week, but the hardest work is now done, just a higher mileage week to get done next week then it's taper time.

No comments:

Post a Comment