Monday 19 July 2010

Sore legs from yesterday

Surprisingly sore legs when I woke up this morning - definitely not used to hills or running in the warmth. Had a pretty full-on day at work so got out afterwards for a steady recovery run with Herb and Hinsley.

We did 5 miles on the canal which Herb declared to be "boring" but was just fine for my battered thighs. 40 minutes almost bang on for 8 minute pace. Rich and have decided that we need a decent longer run, a track session and some kind of tempo effort each week, so track sessions will be booked in from when I'm back from Italy.

First day without Linz today so Deb was a bit stressed to be looking after me - and pre-board exco meant that it was more pressurised than usual - so didn't think it was fair to ask her to start booking training sessions in the diary!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment