Monday 8 February 2010

still benched

On my way back from That London having taken no running stuff with me, so I have another 2 days of rest in the bank. I can still vaguely feel something in my calf, so will probably wait til Thursday before trying to run.

In any event it hinges a bit on what mike b the fizzy says tomorrow evening - if he advises another few days off I guess that's what it'll have to be, but as I seem to be drinking and eating crap at the moment I'm hoping the answer's the right one!

Either way I've got a bike ride planned with rick and The Herb on Sunday so there will at least be some cardio-vascular exercise done.

Frustrating though...

1 comment:

  1. Really, really sad to read that you are still suffering, Andy. I had hoped that an easy week would remedy things but obviously not.

    ReplyDelete