Saturday 12 December 2009

A few days off - naughty...

Intended to do a few miles on Thursday in-between two Christmas bashes, but felt a tad jaded after a late night on Wednesday.  Decided against a run and just went to another party, where another late night led to another day of sloth.  This was the cycle I was in last autumn, where staying away with with work led to too much beer which led to no exercise and poor diet.  At least this year I can recognise it and accept that there'll be the odd week when that happens.  Decided against a bike ride today as I'm racing tomorrow, but I will be back to a proper week next week.

I've got a day off to do shopping, but that should allow a run of some description, commuting bike ride is booked in the diary for Thursday, as is Friday afternoon for a long run - plan is to do 16m running home, but will try the slightly hillier but less slippy road route this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment