Tuesday 2 March 2010

Still resting

Back from 2 work days in London where I drank beer, ate crap and watched telly in my room instead of running - hope I can get back to it soon or I won't fit in my shorts...

The injury's at that irritating stage where I'm not sure if it's gone or not - no pain in normal movement but I sometimes convince myself I can feel something - it's not completely gone yet, that's for sure, but it's better every day.

Seeing Mike at Ilkley Physio tomorrow evening so hopefully he'll be able to scan it and see what's there - I can't make it hurt by touching it and I did have a little jog up the road when I got home and couldn't feel anything, but if (and I really hope it's not the case...) Mike tells me to rest it another week I think that'll be ok - I'd still have Trimpell and a couple of weekends to run another 3 20's and get back to where I was.

Massively frustrating though!

No comments:

Post a Comment